- When chopping fruits and vegetables I tend to cut myself. I cut myself this month and had to get my husband to come home from work to fix me up.
When I cut my thumb cutting lemons.
- Celebrating my birthday no longer means huge parties are necessary . (Aug. 31 so technically not September but close enough!) I had a great time hanging out with my family and going out with a few girlfriends to eat and visit.
- I am going through a clumsy phase. This month I have cut my finger, bashed my toe, bruised my foot and tripped in the hole we have in our kitchen floor (missing vent) and fell into the kitchen table while carrying laundry.
- I am very susceptible to guilt. I am trying to let certain things go because I know guilt isn’t from a holy place. It is the evil one trying to get inside me. It’s hard but I’m praying about it and trust it will get better.
- This month I also learned that a 55” TV is better than a 42” TV
- I am not as much about the fun and excitement as I used to. I am perfectly content to stay home curl up on the couch and watch TV or to work on my latest DIY project.
I’ve been really into making banners lately. These were the first two that I made
- Turning 31 doesn’t feel much different from 30
- I like tower defence games
- Music together classes with my daughter are so fun!
- I actually like fall, I just wish it wasn’t so short in Saskatchewan
That’s my September list! I’m so happy to link up this month and hope I can stay consistent and do it every month! Thanks for reading!
Welcome to Freckled Strawberry!
My name is Amanda and I’m going to start off by telling you a little about myself! I am a stay at home mom of a beautiful 10 month old baby girl. I am married to the love of my life and we just celebrated our 10 year anniversary this August!
Deciding to stay at home with my baby girl was a pretty easy decision and now that life is starting to settle into more of a routine I decided to start writing this blog in my free time! This blog is not going to be about me being a stay at home mom, it’s going to be about some of the things in my life that I enjoy doing like,
– Shopping (especially for bargains woot!)
– Planning (anything and everything!!)
– DIY and crafting
I know it seems like a lot to write about but I will take things as they come and hopefully you will enjoy following me on my blogging journey! While we are on the topic I would like to take a few minutes to just fill you in a bit on this blogging experience so far. It’s a lot harder than it looks! Being a bit of a compulsive planner It was way to easy for me to get caught up in the “planning” aspect of the blog. I bought a domain name, signed up for web hosting and became all confused and flustered when I didn’t really technically understand what was going on with either of those things! After venting and whining to my husband he kindly brought me back to reality and told me to just start writing! Like Duh! So that is what I am doing. Before I complete the look of my blog, before I add any fancy widgets or anything I am going to post at least one post! So here it is! I hope you will follow my posts and this blogging journey with me!
Now…to get back to perfecting and planning the look of this blog 🙂